Thursday 8 September 2016

What happened to summer

Is it really September already? It has been busy here, but I have been been storing up posts so hopefully lots to follow.

In the mean time, has anyone else noticed that every time you go out into the garden to do some tidying or re-potting you just seem to end up with even more plants!


I am trying to cut down on the number of duplicates, so this lot will be left bare root and given away.  As lots of people have been commenting my the new front garden, maybe I'll leave them out there with a sign letting people know they are free to a good home.

2 comments:

  1. Summer is ending way too soon for me but since we've no choice in the matter, we might as well hunker down and enjoy the festival of autumn. You'll make some gardeners very happy to have your plant progeny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too ! :)

    Have a wonderful and bountiful Autumn .

    ReplyDelete